New regional Socialcenter
CSR Riviera, Vevey
Lista Office LO
Number of workstations
Ready for anything
Balancing transparency and privacy: as a regional social centre for 14 municipalities in the canton of Vaud, the CSR Riviera in Vevey needs an efficiently organised office set-up that supports both open teamwork and confidential consultation and casework.
The staff at the Centre Social Régional (CSR) Riviera advise and assist individuals who require social support. Their work involves difficult questions and delicate decisions. This makes a friendly working environment especially valuable for staff and service-users alike.
As a public institution, the CSR Riviera needs to be as accessible to the community as possible while ensuring efficient and secure processes. The employees also want a modern office space that offers strong support for their demanding work. In partnership with Lista Office LO, it was possible to combine these strengths into an attractive solution that defies the stereotype of a bureaucratic office.
The CSR Riviera’s reception area is highly transparent. The open, acoustically optimised workstations are positioned right by the client desk. This makes it possible to flexibly combine providing advice at the desk with processing dossiers. Confidential client meetings take place in individual offices with an additional meeting table. A carefully designed filing system that is integrated into the spatial structure makes it easier for employees to work on dossiers while maximising available space at the workstations.
Across an area of approx. 1,696 m2, these furnishing systems ensure optimum flow in the daily work at the CSR Riviera:
- LO Extend Sitting/Standing Work Tables
- LO Motion Work Tables
- LO Mindport interior furnishing system
- LO QUB Cabinet- and Wallmodules
- LO Caddies / Drawer units
The LO QUB modules offer valuable storage space while acting as space dividers. LO Mindport provides a covered space with sound insulation where documents can be printed and copied out of view.
- More efficient processing of casework via dossier storage with a colour-coded system and organiser panels (use of third level)
- Spatial structure and acoustic panels enable greater concentration
- Friendlier and more secure design of reception area for service-users (custom-made desk system by Lista Office LO)
- Filing and spatial divider functions combined to increase available space
- Efficient document production in separate print/copy islands